Each country visited is linked to memory through emotions and scents. A trip to Brazil many years ago is linked to the scent of lime used to create the Caipirinha, a cocktail that was then unknown. The aromatic liqueur with a spicy hint similar to ginger is enhanced by the exuberant scent of lime. The fragrance tells about this cocktail, which later became famous in Europe too.
This fragrance is available in the following formats: 25ml; 100ml; 250ml; 500ml; 500ml refill; 1250ml.
1. It is very important to use all the sticks or wine reeds supplied with the chosen fragrance. It is recommended not to use fewer sticks than are supplied.
2. On first use it is necessary to let the sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over.
3. To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks/reeds provided must be turned one or more times a day.
4. The sticks that accompany each diffuser are designed to keep the colour of the fragrance stable. Therefore, black sticks are for the exclusive use of Rosso Nobile.
DURATION OF THE FRAGRANCE: HOW TO PROLONG IT
The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight, and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer:
• Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affect the rate of evaporation;
• Keep the fragrance away from heat sources;
• Choose the bottle size proportionate to the area you wish to fragrance.